PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Incredible

Beat it, great ending, awesome gameplay. Lots of fun, great job you rock, now I think I'll go watch the actual movies.

Ninja Rampage Ninja Rampage

It is definately not stolen

Great game, ONLY thing is that I am convinced that the level 21 Samurai guy is impossible.

Newgrounds Sig Maker 2 Newgrounds Sig Maker 2

I liked it

I especially like how stupid some people are. If you wanna keep it, don't right click, because that doesn't work. Print Screen and open paint, genius. Hope I have rights to keep it, cuz I kinda did.

Miestas Miestas

Hard

What do you do after you get you put the balls down and get rained on by a gardening bucket?

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Oh my god!

I like it and all, but Salad Fingers is so god damn stupid! A green alien touching rust isnt funny, and the guy who made it is f'd up. Good game though, Im a beast at it :D

Biggification Biggification

Really Addictive

Great game, I was really close to a highscore, like 1643946

MaxManning responds:

If you collect orbs of the same color consecutively you can multiply your points. That seems to be the best route to higher scores.

The Fight for Glorton The Fight for Glorton

Great game

Overall it was really good, except when you play a one on one with a level 20 or 19 you can't attack, wtf is that?

Dark Sniper Dark Sniper

Crazy Awesome

I liked it, even though it lacked anything original. I beat it too easily, try making it harder. Also, if you shoot cocaine it doesnt just 'die', its an inanimate object, its the same thing but with a whole in it.

Cyber Pong Cyber Pong

I like it

The game is nothing new, but I didnt lose attention, and thats saying something. The strobe light hurt though.

skkflip responds:

yeah, its a neat thing. but some people dont respond to strobe effects the same as others. thanks for the comment.

Graveyard Massacre Graveyard Massacre

Bad

That really wasnt very good. Make it more zoomed out, give the enemies animations, and fix the custom cursor, it was way off.